Sunday, July 26, 2015

Book Blogger TMI Tag


I love doing tags! 
I was tagged by Grace at Rebel Mommy Book Blog to do this tag! 

Let's get started!!

How old are you?

33 
I feel very old in book blogger world


What book are you reading?



     
It took me a little bit to get use to the writing style in this book, but I am really enjoying the story and I am intrigued to see where it is going. 


What are you wearing?

Christmas pajama bottoms and a white t-shirt. Just keeping it real. 




Favorite OTP?

Not going to lie...
I had to look this up because I did not know what it meant. Apparently it stands for "One True Pairing". 

I could not just pick one, so I narrowed it down to three different character pairings. 

                    
                    Lola and Cricket 
Celaena and Rowan

 


Blogger or WordPress?

Blogger- and I am still learning how it works. 


Going outside and being active or staying in and reading a book?

I love both of them very much! We love going exploring and discovery a new exciting place. But, I also love staying home and reading, obviously. How about spending the morning exploring and then coming home and spend the evening reading a great book!





What is the last book you read?

Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen 






What is the book you're going to read next?

I am not sure yet! I never stick to a strict TBR but these are some of choices that I have. 




Ebooks- yes or no?

At the moment I am mostly reading physical books. I do have a Nook and sometimes use it as well. 


Where do you prefer to read?

I get most of my reading done after the kids go to bed. I typically read while relaxing in my bed. 


Who is the last person you tweeted?

I have not dived into the tweeting world yet. But, we will see!


Whose blog did you look at last?

Sarah J. Maas's blog- I just found out that she is coming to my town for a signing in September!! Eeeek!





Who is your favorite blogger?

I cannot pick a favorite blogger! I think all the book bloggers are so unique. I am inspired by so many!

Who is your favorite book-tuber?

There are so many book-tubers that I really enjoy watching. Here are a few of my favorites!

Priscilla @ TheReadables
She was the first BookTuber I ever watched. She does not make many videos anymore but she is so creative and has an amazing personality. Her graphics and film editing is amazing!

Regan @ Peruse Project
Regan has very similar book taste to me. She loves fantasy, contemporary and historical fiction books. Anytime I watch her videos I usually add books to my TBR list. 

Sophia @ The Book Basement
Sophia is awesome at giving critical reviews and we share a lot of the same opinions about books. 
  
What do you do when someone tells you reading is boring?

It makes me a little sad. So many people do not see the value in the written word and I just think they have not found the right book for them. Some reading is boring  to me too. I have a hard time finding a classic that I love reading.  


Who is the last author you spoke to?

I actually have never met an author before. That is going to change in September!



Who is the last person you texted?

My mother.


Who is your all-time favorite book character?

Again it is so hard to just pick one...


                          
                         Severus Snape                         Magnus Bane



                                            Cath                                 Tyrion Lannister



UKYA or USYA?

It is all about the book and whether it is good or not. 


What is your preferred drink whilst reading?

Coffee or Herbal Tea


If you hated reading, what would you be doing instead?

Probably a lot more TV!



How many bookshelves/bookcases do you have?

Nothing special- I have a white bookcase in my room and of course lots of kid bookshelves.





If you had the choice to meet all of your favorite book bloggers or all your favorite authors, which would you pick? You can only pick one.

Definitely have to go with Book Bloggers! I love talking about books! Plus, I would probably be socially awkward around all my favorite authors.  


Insta-love: yes or no?

Nope.


Favorite author?

I have too many- JK Rowling, Sarah J. Maas, Laini Taylor and Rainbow Rowell.


What is the number-one book on your wish list?






Do you prefer books with female or male protagonists?

Love them both!


Which is your favorite book-to-film adaption?

It is also my favorite book of all-time. 
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

I thought the movie was absolutely beautiful! If you do not plan to read the book, you need to at least watch the movie. I cry just watching the trailer. Such a powerful story and the characters are SO good!




What is the last song you listened to?

Red Ragtop By Tim McGraw


Which do you enjoy read more- negative reviews or positive reviews?

I love them both!


Who are you going to tag?

Everyone!  I would love to read everyone's answers!



Thanks for visiting my blog today!
Happy Reading!!



2 comments:

  1. Yay so glad you did this tag!! And apparently us thirtysomethings aren't old!! Crazy right? I thought so too. Your TBR is so good - I need to read Simon vs still too. Dark Places and To All the Boys ae both really good. Cath is such a great pick for fav character and Rainbow Rowell for author. Love her so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I sometimes feel like a fish out of water. But I love it! I am so excited to get to these books! I have to make a run to the library today to pick up some them off the hold held. Cath is awesome and is so relatable! I cannot wait for Rainbow Rowell to release another book.

      Delete