Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday ~ My Ten Favorite Top Ten Topics

 So, I accidentally published the wrong Top Ten last week. I was so busy that day that I did not even notice until Wednesday when I was reading everyone else's TTT. So, let's try this again! 

Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly bookish feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.

Today's Topic:  My Ten Favorite Top Ten Topics Ever Done In The Past 5 Years

Hi Everyone! I hope you are having a fantastic day! Today's Top Ten Tuesday is in honor of The Broke and the Bookish 5 year anniversary. This week's topic is top ten favorite topics they have done in the past five years. I am very new to book blogging and the community and I have only done a handful of TTT topics. So, I decided to pick my top three! Let's get started!!

You can click on the title of each Top Ten Tuesday to see the original post!


#3


This was my very first Top Ten Tuesday and my third post for my blog. I look forward to doing TTT every week and I love seeing everyone's responses to the topic. 


#2

I loved this topic! I absolutely adore beautiful, meaningful, and powerful words. It is what I love most about reading. Words inspire me and make me fall in love with the characters and the story. I could have easily picked a top 20!



#1



This topic was Top Ten Books Which Feature Characters Who _____ (are musically inclined, have lost someone, have depression, who grow up poor, etc.) I decided to go with characters that I love to hate. I have so many villains that I love and  I really wanted to feature them in this topic. 


Thank you so much for visiting! We will see everyone very soon!! Happy Reading!








2 comments:

  1. I missed the top ten characters we love to hate - that is such a good one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Characters that we love to hate are usually so well written and complex! They are some of my favorite written characters.

      Delete