Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday~Ten Books You Recently Added To Your TBR List


Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly bookish feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.

This weeks Top 10 list is: 10 books you have recently added to you TBR list.


1.  Ms. Marvel, Vol. 2: Generation Why I recently read Ms. Marvel, volume 1 and I really enjoyed it and I cannot wait to see what happens next.

2.  A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray  This sounds like a great sci-f! It has parallel universes! Yes, please!!

3.  Dark Places by Gillian Flynn Last year I read Gone Girl and I really, really liked it. I hope this one is just as good!

4.  The Martian by Andy Weir This book sounds so good! It is also being made into a movie! 

5.  Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman I love historical fiction and this has a sequel coming out later this month. I cannot wait to read this one!

6.  It Was Me All Along by Andie Mitchell  This non-fiction memoir sounds so inspiring! I have read so many great reviews on it. 

7.  Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard This book has received so much hype and I can't wait to see if it lives up to it!

8.  The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins Again, another book that has received a lot of hype! 

9.  The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August by Claire North This book sounds so interesting and unique.  I cannot wait to read this!

10.  Rook by Sharon Cameron I love dystopian books and I can't wait to give this one a go!

What books have you added to your TBR list recently?? Let me know in the comments below. 

Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment