Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Inspiring Quotes from Books

Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly bookish feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.

This weeks Top 10 list is: Top Ten Inspiring Quotes 

I was very excited when I saw the topic for this week's top ten! I love quotes from books so much! It was very, very hard to narrow my favorite quotes down to ten. I have so many quotes from books that I love so dearly. I love it when an author inspires you, and makes you stop and think about what you are reading. I try to write my favorite quotes in journals and sometimes save them on Goodreads. I hope you enjoy them!! These all hold a very special place in my heart. When I see someone reading these books, I think about these wonderful words and wonder whether they see their beauty while they are reading them too. 

#10 If I Stay by Gayle Forman: This is such a beautifully written story, beginning to end. I need to read some more from this author. 


#9 Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix There are so, so many quotes from this series that are just so inpactful and special. I could write a whole book with all the amazing quotes, passages and scenes from this series. This is just one that I love so much. 



#8 The Book Thief by Markus Zusak: This is one of my favorite books of all time and I love everything about it. I had to include something special from this fantastic novel. 

#7 Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins: This book is absolutely adorable! If you have not read anything by this author you should really consider changing that very soon. Her writing style is very addicting and fun. 

#6 Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: Okay- one more by this author! I love this quote so much! I want it written on my wall above my bed. It is so perfect!

#5 A Game of Thrones by George RR Martin I absolutely love Tyrion from GoT. He has so much wisdom and I think he has A LOT of great quotes throughout the series. This is definitely one of my favorites by him!

#4 A Dance with Dragons by George RR Martin Okay one more from this amazing series! Another character that I really find intriguing from the series is Jojen. This is just perfection!


#3 Landline by Rainbow Rowell I could have easily done a "Top Ten Rainbow Rowell Quotes". I love, love her writing so much. She has the most beautiful, simplistic writing style. 

#2 Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare The Infernal Device series is such a great series! I love the characters so much! It has the BEST love triangle ever. 


#1 Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare One more quote from this series! I could not just pick one! If you have read this series, you know the background behind these amazing words and it just tears at my heart. Just reading this quote makes me want to read this series all over again. 


I hope some of these quotes inspires you to pick up one of these gems. What are some of your favorite quotes from books???
















1 comment:

  1. wonderful picks! I also had the If I Stay one. Love the Landline and Anna and Lola ones too

    ReplyDelete