Friday, April 3, 2015

Spring Reading!


Hi Everyone! Today I am going to be sharing with you 5 books that I hope to read this Spring! I am really looking forward to all of these titles and I cannot wait to share my thoughts with you after I read them. 



1.  All The Bright Places By Jennifer Niven This book is THE book to read for Spring! It is getting some amazing reviews in the blogging community and on BookTube. It is also becoming a movie starring Elle Fanning!

2.  The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson I just finished book 2 in this series and I am loving it! I highly recommend this series if you like high fantasy books. I also have a review of the second book for this series, no spoilers. 

3. Paper Towns by John Green I read The Fault in our Star last year by John Green and I really loved it. I hope I will like this one just as much. The movie is set to come out in June. Here is a link to the movie trailer. 

4.  To All The Boys I Loved Before by Jenny Han I really loved the Summer I Turned Pretty series by Jenny Han. I have heard nothing but wonderful things and the sequel comes out soon.  

5. The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks  I really enjoy Sparks books but I have not read all of them. My favorites are definitely The Last Song, A Walk To Remember and Safe Haven. The movie trailer looks so good! It has definitely influenced me to read this book. I will be reading this one very soon! 

What are you planning to read this spring?? 



No comments:

Post a Comment